Welcome to LPS School Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Attached is an audio clip from one of our BIST consultants
Another school year comes to a close today with the “Tunnel Walk” sendoff of our 5th graders. Pre-school through 4th grade lined the halls to cheer and clap and give a sendoff to our future middle school students.
Arnold Elementary School is participating in the Jump for Heart fundraiser for the American Heart Association. Jump Rope for Heart is a community service learning program of the American Heart Association. They teach kids:
- the importance of developing heart-healthy habits;
- that being physically active can be fun;
- that raising funds to support cardiovascular research and education helps save lives in their community and across the country.
If you are raising money online here’s how…
- Be sure you have talked to your parents and gotten their permission to sign up for raising money online.
- Go to www.heart.org/jump or www.heart.org/hoops and click on Register Today.
- Enter your School Name and State and click Submit to find your school’s event. When you find your team, click the Join Team hyperlink.
- Continue by following the directions given.